Turning In of Keys - Final Step #4
The Move-in packet is given to every new resident once they pick up their keys. Inside this folder, you will put:
- A copy of the Lease contract
- Inventory and Condition Form
- Office Contact Information sheet with Gate codes
- Cash Pay Store Logos
- Nearby schools
- Visitor Parking rules.
The consequences are serious, as the company will have to pay for the cost and cause the relationship between management and the resident to start badly.
- Video of how to Issue a Parking Permit.
- The Admin Fee is non-refundable regardless of any reason.
- You must change the display name on rent manager to FTMI
- By Email, contact Application Decisions, this way they can remove the tenant from the system and return them to the Prospect section.