Informing the Prospect of the decision corporate made:
Once you have received an answer from corporate on an application you must inform the prospect.
Based on the response from Corporate, proceed in the following ways:
- Look for vacant apartment options and invite the prospect to sign a contract.****
Call or text the prospect informing them of the corporation’s decision (see handbook).
- If they request rental verification, contact the Property where the prospect resides by phone and request the email to send the Rent Verification form.
- If they request a co-applicant, talk to the prospect.
Once you have the options to offer to the Prospect (use the make-ready board & unit vacancy report) invite them to come and sign the contract and also explain the conditions for their approval such as;
- Administrative charges (admin fee or risk fee).
- Prorated Rent (If Applicable)
- Pet charges (If Applicable)
- Special (Example: 50% off 1 month, Only if Applicable)
Establish the date the prospect will come to sign the lease, as well as prepare a list of apartments that the prospect may want.