Qualifications to Lease an Apartment
We are proud to provide Equal and Fair Housing Opportunities.
We do business by the Federal Fair Housing Law. It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Income and Employment
Everyone over the age of 18 who will be residing or trying to live in one of our apartments must fill out and sign a rental application.
The term "leaseholder" refers to anyone over the age of 18 that will be living in the apartment.
General Income and Employment Qualifications:
- Must have a verifiable source of income
Acceptable Proof of Income List:
- Most recent tax return
- Bank Statements (Last 3 Months)
- Pay stubs with verification or job offer (on company letterhead) with salary.
- Net income must be no less than three times the rent rate. (Example: if the rent rate is $600 then the prospect's net income has to be $1,800 or more)
- Guarantors must make no less than 4 times the rent rate.
General Rental History Qualifications (No Evictions, No Broken Leases)
- No more than one late payment or NSF in 6 months.
- Lease term fulfilled.
- Residence left in satisfactory condition.
- Proper notice to vacate was given. ( 1st-time renters accepted upon review.)
- No rental history requires an extra deposit or Guarantor.
Credit and Rental History
Every person applying for an apartment must have some established credit in good standing. Negative credits include but are not limited to
- Past due accounts.
- Balance to a rental community.
Poor credit and rental history cases will be considered case by a case basis with an additional Fee or a qualified guarantor.
Aggressive Breeds are not allowed.
A $500 ($300 is non-refundable) pet deposit is required. Limit 2 animals.
(more information will be provided on the lease)