The leasing department is led by a leasing director working together with the admin VP.
The Leasing Department is responsible for helping the company reach extraordinary Occupancy numbers.
These responsibilities are but are not limited to:
- Meeting with prospects and guiding them on tours of available units
- Follow up with prospects.
- Perform background checks, credit checks, employment verifications, and rental verifications.
- Prepare leasing documents for prospects using property standards and regulations.
- Keeping residents informed of any changes to rental agreements or upcoming property issues.
- Most importantly, building a bond with every person who walks through the office door. Be as friendly as possible, and give them the best customer service.
The leasing department is the heart of the company as they are the communication pipeline for every resident and prospect.
How every individual from this department acts and establishes themselves is how the company will be defined.
*Always remember, to give real service you must give something that can not be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. *
The director will monitor and evaluate the performance of each leasing agent, and guide them through the process of becoming a better leasing agent day by day.
The director will also be accessible at all times to every leasing agent, for matters regarding leasing.