The collections department is led by a collections director, together with the collections team, they are in charge of many different tasks.
These tasks include but are not limited to:
- Establishing collections strategies that will help each property reach its individual goals.
- Analyzing the collection progress of each property to understand which strategies are working and which ones are not.
- Preparing the monthly collection task calendar for each manager.
- Coordinating all eviction decisions for each property.
- Be accessible for every tenant to have personal one-on-one time so long as the topic is regarding their balances.
The collection’s director can be reached by tenants on his direct line at 832-544-2258