As stated in the previous chapter, leasing agents are the heart and face of the company.
The atmosphere they set, sets the tone for the entire property.
Aside from the above, Leasing agents have two important responsibilities.
Take care of existing residents, by keeping them happy.
Lease as much as possible to good residents, to meet the property’s occupancy goals.
These responsibilities go hand and hand with the following tasks :
- Open and Close the office
- Take all incoming phone calls
- Take payments
- Coordinate pest control
- Open work orders for all personnel carrying out a task.
- Carry out quality control inspections on pre-leased apartments before turning them in.
- Create and answer all required marketing posts for your property.